Requirements & Eligibility
To be eligible to join HM Treasury’s graduate programme you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- You’ll need at least a 2.1 (or equivalent) in any degree discipline, or expect to achieve this by August 2019
- Civil Service Nationality Rules mean we may only accept applications from European Economic Area (EEA) nationals (including British citizens), Commonwealth citizens, Swiss and Turkish nationals
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You will normally need to have lived in the UK for at least three in the last five years, in order to be eligible for the necessary security clearance
- Please see more details on immigration, nationality and UK residence here
Applications are open 24 September 2018 to 10am 5 November 2018.