Requirements & Eligibility
- To be eligible to join HM Treasury you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Civil Service Nationality Rules mean we may only accept applications from European Economic Area (EEA) nationals (including British citizens), Commonwealth citizens, Swiss and Turkish nationals
- You must have the right to work in the UK, without the need for employer sponsorship
- You will normally need to have lived in the UK for at least three in the last five years, in order to be eligible for the necessary security clearance
- Please see more details on immigration, nationality and UK residence here
- You will need to meet any criteria stated on qualifications and experience for the stream you are applying for – please see details here
Applications are open from 4 February to 12 noon 25 February 2019.