Rewards & Benefits
You’ll receive a starting salary of £28,500. We review pay annually and anticipate policy advisers will receive a salary uplift to £32,000 after 18 months’ satisfactory service and to £36,800 after 3 years, subject to satisfactory performance reviews.
In addition you’ll receive a package of benefits that include:
- 25 days’ annual leave (rising to 30 after 5 years), plus public holidays and the Queen’s birthday
- Flexible working patterns (part-time, job-share, condensed hours)
- Access to a generous Defined Benefit pension scheme with employer contributions. Find out more about Civil Service pensions.
- Onsite restaurant, coffee bar, gym, showers & prayer room
- Access to a cycle-to-work salary sacrifice scheme, season ticket advances and payroll giving
- Support towards the cost of childcare
- A Rental Deposit Advance Scheme which helps employees to meet the total costs of deposits for privately rented homes, which can sometimes act as a barrier to moving
- Sports and social networks