Rewards & Benefits
You’ll receive a starting salary of £50,000 – £57,000 per annum.
Under normal circumstances, new joiners will start on the minimum of £50,000. However, there may be scope for some flexibility within the range £50,000-£57,000 dependent on your skills and experience.
In addition you’ll receive a package of benefits that include:
- 25 days’ annual leave (rising to 30 after 5 years), plus 8 public holidays and the Queen’s birthday (unless you have a legacy arrangement as an existing Civil Servant)
- Flexible working patterns (part-time, job-share, condensed hours)
- Access to a generous Defined Benefit pension scheme with employer contributions. Find out more about Civil Service pensions.
- Onsite restaurant and coffee bar
- Access to a cycle-to-work salary sacrifice scheme, season ticket advances and payroll giving
- Access to a retail discounts and cashback site
- A Rental Deposit Advance Scheme to help meet the total costs of deposits for privately rented homes
- A range of active staff networks, based around interests (e.g. analysts, music society, sports and social club) and diversity (e.g. women in the Treasury, ethnic minority network, LGBT* network, faith and belief network)